Saturday, April 30, 2016

Right now
 i'm ready to move on.
I just want to remember feeling like i'm running out of time
so that one day it won't feel like running anymore
and maybe it's because its a Friday and my birthday is on Sunday
and i'm running out of days of being 17.

It's a Friday night 
well technically its Saturday morning 
and I have a list of questions I want to ask people
but i'm too scared to hear the answer.
Right now I won't let myself say I love you to a boy
so I say nothing instead cause it's better to hear silence than goodbye.
I'm stuck in my own head with words that don't ever go to sleep
and problems that never seem to wake up.

I'm 17 and i'm scare to turn 18
cause Saturday mornings always slip away from us
and i'm tired of running, so I think i'm going to start walking again. 


Edge of seventeen - Stevie Nicks 




5 comments:

  1. this is how I feel.
    This is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Right now I won't let myself say I love you to a boy
    so I say nothing instead cause it's better to hear silence than goodbye." so good mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is some next level stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you stopped writing. Don't stop. The world needs you - this. The world needs your heart. Hearts have to break to be open. The love will come. And that's what we're waiting for - need more of. Don't stop...

    ReplyDelete